Saturday, August 21, 2010

How much voltage and value for resistors need for cooling device for the brain?

I am working on the project where I am designing a device for hypothermia to cool brain temperature. The device first has to measure the blood temperature and then cool it down to normal. I m thinking to make a device such as neck patch and i have designed the circuit with the resistor, thermistor and transistor. I need the value(volts) for my battery and value for the resistors...Thanks for your helpHow much voltage and value for resistors need for cooling device for the brain?
None of those components will be able to cool, so I guess right now you're just talking about the temperature-measurement part of the circuit.





However, you don't give any description or schematic for the circuit you've designed. It is really quite impossible to answer your question without knowing that. If you could put your circuit diagram on the web and link to that, then people could help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment