Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How much does a trucks book value increase if it has a new engine installed?

My truck has 90,000 miles on it, but it now has a new diesel engine. So I was wondering how this would effect the book value of it. I may be going to trade it in, and I wanted another opinion first. Thanks.How much does a trucks book value increase if it has a new engine installed?
you will get a little more for it.How much does a trucks book value increase if it has a new engine installed?
My guess is that there would be very little increase in value. Without an engine, it would be worthless. With an engine, book value.
No, won't change much but when you sell it outright you could charge a little more for it because of that,
i wouldnt think it would increase the value at all. i would be less likely to buy a vehicle that had an engine swapped out at 90,000 miles because that is a sign that the vehicle was not taken care of properly or it was abused.

No comments:

Post a Comment