Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I make changes to increase the value of my home without racking up big remodeling bills?

I know kitchens and bathrooms are the best places to put your money, however I am on a budget and the place just needs some upgrades because it is in good shape. Some things are a bit outdated like light fixtures and such. How much of an increase in value can I expect without doing a major remodeling?How do I make changes to increase the value of my home without racking up big remodeling bills?
Well, there are a lot of things you can do without racking up huge bills... Since I don't have much time to answer today, I'll send you to a website of a reliable company. You don't need to hire them... just scroll down the page to the helpful tools part and check out the homestaging statistics... That'll tell you where to put your money...





here's the link:


http://www.homestagingresource.com/





Good luck!How do I make changes to increase the value of my home without racking up big remodeling bills?
You're more than welcome! Thanks for the best answer!

Report Abuse



http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/decorating/0,17鈥?/a>


Check out this site they have great show with great tips.
DECLUTTER Dump all unneccessary rubbish in your house Remove ornaments and pack away. Paint walls neutral color, Give ';kerb-appeal'; by cleaning up outside the house. cut hedges , repair gates and fences, don't have bags of garbage sitting around . Follow the ';House Doctor's '; rule Clean, Clean ;Clean Your kitchen should be spotless and gleaming, No food sitting around.
If you are wanting to sell, pain and carpet are easy, and increase the value. If you plan on being there a while, new windows help, save you energy, and there is a tax credit this sear for part of the cost of them. Also an efficient furnace will help the value. Anything that will lower utility ills will help, and you too.
Be sure inspector will report all small problem in inspection report.

No comments:

Post a Comment