Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I work out the nutritional value or Iceland frozen chicken breasts?

Basicaly I often buy the 1.5kg bags of frozen chicken breast from iceland. It gives nutritional value per 100g cooked but obviously if I cooked the whole bag I wouldn't have 1.5kg of cooked chicken. What I am trying to work out I suppose is how much 1.5kg weighs out after it is cooked so I can then work the nutritional value per cooked breast.


Sorry if that is confusing. Part of the reason I can't find the answer is not knowing what to search for.How do I work out the nutritional value or Iceland frozen chicken breasts?
Why is it so important. The extra is just water so work it out frozen- Sorry but that's really the best I can offer!How do I work out the nutritional value or Iceland frozen chicken breasts?
From Iceland....? How does it get there, by boat??





Seriously, 1.5 kilos is 3.5 pounds.





Depending on how much fat there is and how you cook it, you can get anywhere from 2-3 pounds from that.





hope i helped.....
from iceland ? wtf you broke or soemthing ? foods disgusting from there wouldnt give it to a dog !! you cheapskate jake !!

No comments:

Post a Comment