Monday, August 16, 2010

As an Eurasian Male who looks Asian, was it wrong for me to value sexual morality over being a playa pimp user?

As an Eurasian Male who looks Asian, was it wrong for me to value sexual morality over being a playa pimp user





So my morality is somewhat negative towards sex. And I saw it as a great demonstration of morality for an heterosexual male to say no to temptations. I do genuinely believe that that is the correct moral road.





But I have to live in the real world where racial, political and class conflict trumps any abstract morality. And while I do have sympathy for girls who are used and abused like meat, it seems I was wrong to put sympathy above politics.





After all I myself am a product of a white male and asian female. So I need to avenge that. How could my white dad ever relate to the issues I face? I could only put up with him if he were a self-hating white and hes not. I have nothing against my parents personally but they represent an evil statistic that emasculates asian males.





In the west asian males are considered women. Maybe this is our karmic punishment for treating women so badly back when we held power.





Anyway by using and abusing, pumping and dumping, as many white girls as possible, no matter how circus ugly atrocious, I would have been taking a powerful stand for asian masculinity.





I'm not saying the Victorians or Feminists don't have a point about poor girls being hurt. But we can't fight all battles at once. And the fight that most concerned me was asian males.





IT seems I lived my whole life wrong. My so-called virtue and morality, just left me a virgin, which I consider a great honor when by choice in the face of temptresses. But with the current political climate, all I did was help make the already low degraded asian male, more feminine and asexual.





I apologize to all Asians, women, and people of color for not being more of a playa pimp.As an Eurasian Male who looks Asian, was it wrong for me to value sexual morality over being a playa pimp user?
What's a playa pimp?

No comments:

Post a Comment